Frenchibulls aim is to breed French Bulldogs that are:
* Beautiful quality Purebred Pedigree Papered puppies available to pet homes and to small in home breeders.
* DNA Tested, Non-affected by Genetic diseases of the French Bulldog Breed.
* We breed Quality rather than Quantity, we only ever have 1 or 2 litters at a time.
* Puppies that receive only the best start to life with around the clock monitoring and care.
* A loving family member that is well socialised and will give you lots of affection.
Phone: 0404 385 998 (Doreen)
How to check that a Registered Breeder is really Registered and they are who they say they are. To date this is the most affective way of confirming a Registered Breeder and their contact details.
All Registered Breeders must provide their contact details to their Registered Breeding Club (MDBA, ANKC etc). You are able to contact these clubs to confirm someone is who they say they are. The Registered Dog clubs can confirm that a name and contact details (phone number / email address) match that of the name and other details you have been provided with to make sure you are really talking with the real breeder and not someone posing as a Registered Breeder.
If someone contacts you saying they are a registered breeder (using someone's name or prefix) but the contact details (phone number / email) does not match what the Registered Dog Registries have on record the chances are you may have discovered a scammer and in this case it is still important to make the Registered Dog Registry aware of this so they can also make the real breeder aware that someone is using their name / prefix.